Sunday, April 28, 2024

ARC Review - Until It Was Love by Pippa Grant

 Thank you so much Hambright PR for sending me this ARC!


Title: Until It Was Love
Author: Pippa Grant
Genre: Romantic Comedy, Sport Romance
Series: Standalone
Pages: 380

Synopsis:

There are a million reasons why I shouldn’t date Fletcher Huxley. 

He’s a growly-faced, stubborn-streaked, international rugby legend trying to revive his flailing career in the US after being canned by his team overseas. 

While he might have the good kind of thunder thighs, intriguing tattoos, and a booty of steel, he also holds the top position on my very short nemesis list thanks to what happened the first time we met. 

Plus, his mustache is as terrible as the reason he’s picked me to be the woman he wants to date. 

But he has one big checkmark in the why this date is a good idea he’s my brother’s new teammate. 

They already hate each other. 

And my brother has made an unfortunate habit of interfering with my love life recently. 

So a revenge date with Fletcher to make my brother mad? While letting Fletcher think this date is merely for the good of the team? 

Yep. 

I’m in. 

I’m moving to London for work in a month. And it’s just one date. What could possibly go wrong?
 


Review & thoughts:

Until It Was Love is the newest Romantic Comedy from Pippa Grant and she never misses when it comes to rom-coms, I really enjoyed Goldie and Fletcher’s story and already can’t wait for Pippa’s next book! 

After her rugby playing brother ruined all of her dates in the last two years, Goldie can only do one thing: start dating Fletcher, her brother’s teammate and the man he extremely dislikes. Goldie and Fletcher are polar opposites, but the more time they spend together, the more they like and trust each other, and with Goldie leaving in three months, they need to decide whether they are willing to give in to their growing feelings and risk losing their hearts. 

I must admit I’m not really a fan of sport romance books but OMG this one was so freaking cute and I had so much fun reading it. Goldie and Fletcher are everything, I adored these two and their slow burn enemies to friends to lovers romance was absolutely amazing, I laughed, I swooned, I cried and I just loved them together. Their conversations and the way they supported each other was beautiful and their banter made me laugh out loud so many times, they were hilarious. And of course, I can’t forget to mention Fletcher’s mustache! It felt like it was a whole separate character, I was laughing so much at all the jokes and mentions about it and what happened to it was comical. I also really liked Goldie’s 3 elderly friends with the best life advices and funny ideas and of course Sweet Pea, Fletcher’s dog, was so adorable and I would love to have one just like her, I honestly loved all the characters in this book. 

Until It Was Love was an amazing romantic comedy with great characters, beautiful and spicy romance, laugh-out-loud humor and adorable dog that I absolutely loved and definitely recommend to everyone. 

Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...