Friday, June 24, 2022

Review - Mad As Hell by Hannah McBride



Title: Mad As Hell
Author: Hannah McBride
Genre: Dark Romance, Contemporary Romance
Series: Mad World (book #2)
Pages: 613

Synopsis:

I USED TO BE MADISON
I was stupid for thinking that I could just step into my twin's world. And I was an idiot for trusting Ryan Cain with my heart. Lesson freaking learned. I won't make that mistake again.

MADELAINE IS DEAD
My sister wasn't a saint, but she didn't deserve the hell she endured before her death. Gary. Beckett. Adam. Even Ryan. They will all pay for their sins, because now?

NOW I'M JUST MAD


Review & thoughts:


Oh my God, what have I just read? I thought what happened in Mad World was crazy but Mad as Hell is absolutely insane. After finishing the first book back in October I couldn’t wait for the sequel so I started reading Mad as Hell as soon as I got it and I was unable to put it down. I thought after the events of the first book nothing could surprise me and I was so wrong. This book starts right where Mad World ended, with both Ryan and Maddie heartbroken but forced to pretend to be a perfect couple. I liked how Maddie did not want to forgive Ryan for what he did and made him work hard for her forgiveness. But beside their relationship there are so many twists and turns in this book, we learn more about Madelaine and her secrets and also we get more backstory about the whole gang. There were so many shocking twists I was constantly on the edge of my seat but that last 10% is where things got out of control. That ending is so freaking insane, I was not expecting it. I honestly don’t know how I am supposed to wait months for the next book, I still can’t believe this is how this one ended and there is no next chapter. Book 3 can’t come soon enough!


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...