Saturday, August 13, 2022

ARC Review - Rich In Your Love by Pippa Grant

 Thank you so much Montlake for this ARC!



Title: Rich In Your Love
Author: Pippa Grant
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Series: Tickled Pink (book #2)
Pages: 396

Synopsis:

Secrets always catch up with you. The world knows me as Tavi Lightly, sugar-free social media influencer. But my true purpose lies in secretly restoring a cacao farm in Costa Rica. Unfortunately, to save the farm, I need access to the trust fund that my grandmother has frozen. She’s requiring me to do charity work in Tickled Pink, Wisconsin, and until I meet her ultimatum—no trust fund. So to Tickled Pink I go.

My first grandmother-approved charity project? Helping local reformed bad boy Dylan Wright. He has secrets too, like how he’s hung up on his married best friend. Kick-starting his dating life is as easy as making him famous through association with me.

Not so easy is the fact that we’re falling for each other. He belongs in Tickled Pink, and I belong on my farm. We might share our secrets with one another, but can we really share our lives too?


Review & thoughts:

Rich in Your Love is a romantic comedy and the second book in the Tickled Pink series by Pippa Grant but can be read as a standalone. After finishing The One Who Loves Me last week I couldn’t wait to read Tavi’s story and I’m happy to say that it didn’t disappoint and I might like it even more than the first book!


All right, so, if someone didn’t read the first book, Lightlys are rich and privileged, one day Grandma Lightly has a near death experience and swears she has seen hell so she makes the entire family move to a little town called Tickled Pink and learn how to be good people so they can go to heaven. Tavi is a social media influencer and many people don’t take her seriously so she often behaves that way, even her family doesn’t know the real her. Tavi has a really good reason to go home as soon as possible so she tries to do all the chores her grandmother assignes her, but it is never enough. And there’s Dylan, a local plumber and the first person who Tavi feels might actually really see her and not her internet persona. But with Tavi really needing to leave, will she finally make her grandmother proud and figure out how to continue her relationship with Dylan?


Honestly, at the beginning of the first book I didn’t really like Tavi and I would have laughed if someone told me she would become my favorite character in this series. She is genuinely nice person and trying her best, but because of her social media life she often lies and doesn’t let anyone get to know the real her. Well, Dylan is really persistent and wants to know her so after Tavi stops avoiding him (after the-incident-no-one-is-talking-about) they become friends and then they have beautiful friends to lovers romance, they are so supportive of each other and I really liked their relationship. 


It was also great to see the Tickled Pink residents again, they are as funny and meddling as ever and many times I found myself laughing out loud at their antics. Even the Lightly family members were more likable in this book, they were actually trying and came a long way since the beginning of book 1. 


I really liked Rich in Your Love and if you like rom-coms you should give the Tickled Pink series a chance. I hope the author chooses to write more books in this series and I can’t wait to see what Pippa Grant writes next, she is quickly becoming one of my favorite romantic comedy authors!

Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...