Wednesday, September 28, 2022

ARC Review - Mad Love by Hannah McBride

 Thank you so much Hannah McBride for this ARC!


Title: Mad Love
Author: Hannah McBride 
Genre: Romance
Series: Mad World (book #3)
Pages: 528

Synopsis:


I TRIED TO BE MADELAINE.

It started with a twin switch that was supposed to be temporary. It ended with me being locked up in an asylum, hidden from Ryan Cain, the man I love more than life. Vowing to avenge my sister's murder may have resulted in my captivity, but there's one truth that still remains:

I'LL ALWAYS BE MADISON.

We underestimated what my father was capable of, and now I'm on my own. Only I can put an end to this sadistic game before it costs me everything: my friends, my future, and Ryan.

TIME IS RUNNING OUT. I'M DONE BEING MAD; IT'S TIME TO GET EVEN.


Review & thoughts:


Holy shit, this book is a real rollercoaster! If you enjoyed the first two books in Mad World series you are absolutely going to love Mad Love (and if you haven’t started this series yet, what are you waiting for? It’s incredible!) 

Mad Love begins right where Mad as Hell ended and I don’t want to give any spoilers but if you thought what happened in the second book was the most crazy thing possible you so aren’t ready for this one. It has even more heartbreak, more crazy plot twists and shocking revelations and of course more of the beautiful romance (and spicy moments) between Maddie and Ryan. And when it comes to these two… I just love them, after all they have been through they are still so perfect for each other and it was so amazing to see them fight for each other and for their happy ending. The secondary characters are really well written too, I love all the boys and Bex, really hope they will get their own books (especially Court and Bex, I need to know what will happen to them). 

I love this series and I think Mad Love is my favorite one out of three. There is so much action and plot twists I couldn’t stop myself from finishing it in a couple of hours and now I really hope the author decides to write more books about these characters, I’m going to miss them. Really recommend this series, it’s amazing!


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...