Sunday, April 28, 2024

ARC Review - Soul of Salvation by Ali Stuebbe

 Thank you so much Ali Stuebbe for sending me this ARC!


Title: Soul of Salvation
Author: Ali Stuebbe
Genre: Dark Fantasy Romance
Series: The Divide (book #2)
Pages: 400

Synopsis:

In the aftermath of the battle at the Court of Ashes, Emma’s sacrifice for salvation thrusts her into a dark realm where the God of Darkness demands a grim price for her newfound power.

The fate of the world hangs in the balance,A God is harboring dark secrets,And a mate refuses to lose again.

The darkness’ hold on her makes her hunger for death, until a predestined bond beckons her and conflicts the monster she has become. Emma must follow through with a world-altering task, or decide if she wants to break free from the vice of her powers, for the sake of all she loves.

Then, a profound truth changes everything, testing her strength to bring light to a dark reality. Will Emma endure the burdens of her task or will she sacrifice her heart to protect those she holds dear?

Will she choose love over darkness?


Review & thoughts:

Soul of Salvation is the second book in a Dark Fantasy Romance duology, I really enjoyed book 1 and this one might be even better!


Soul of Salvation starts shortly after Blood of Desiderium ended and there is so much happening from the first page, after that cliffhanger at the end of book 1 I had some predictions about what could happen and it was just as amazing and dark as I expected. The plot was perfectly paced and really interesting, there were some plot twists I didn’t expect and despite it being quite a long book, I read it in one sitting because I couldn’t put it down. I really like character development in this duology, Emma has come a long way from who she was at the beginning and I love her character, she went through a lot and it was amazing to see her journey and how strong she is. Draven was also as amazing and morally grey as in the first book and I love how he never gave up on Emma and always supported her, these two definitely had to go through a lot to be together and I loved their romance, they are truly perfect for each other and I hope we will get to see more of them in Ali’s next books. The found family trope was written very well here and I loved Kye, Cora and Fynn, they all, alongside Emma and Draven, became an amazing and loving family and I loved their scenes together. 


Soul of Salvation is a perfect conclusion to this dark fantasy romance duology, it has amazing characters, beautiful and spicy romance and interesting plot that had me hooked, I definitely recommend it and already can’t wait for more books from this author.


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...