Sunday, August 4, 2024

ARC Review - Shadow & Storms by Helen Scheuerer

Thank you so much The Nerd Fam for sending me this ARC!

Title: Shadow & Storms
Author: Helen Scheuerer
Genre: Romantic Fantasy
Series: Legends of Thezmarr #4
Pages: 420

Synopsis:

“She was ready to shed blood, ready to take back what was hers.”

The time has come to make one last stand against the forces of cursed men and monsters. But Thea’s enemies are only getting stronger. With allies divided and an outnumbered army, she must race against her own fate to secure the future of the midrealms – or die trying.

A prophecy is looming, and Thea’s life is in the balance. Does she have the power to cheat death itself?

Love and loyalty will be tested. Bonds will fracture forever. But all must fight for a better world.

In the final war for survival, will Thea and Wilder emerge victorious? Or will the shadows consume them at last?


Review & thoughts:

Shadow and Storms in the fourth and last book in the Legends of Thezmarr Romantic Fantasy series. It has badass characters, beautiful romance, great found family and so much action with crazy plot twists, I absolutely loved it and am obsessed with this whole series. 

After that cliffhanger at the end of book 3 I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Shadow & Storms and it definitely didn’t disappoint. There was so much action from the very first page I couldn’t put the book down, the plot was perfectly paced and interesting, it made this book a true page-turner. I absolutely love this amazing world and magic system this author created and always love coming back to it and reading about Thea, Wilder and their found family, one of the strongest points of this series are definitely the characters and their development and there are so many great characters here, I loved reading about all of them. Thea and Wilder have definitely come a long way from who they were when this series began and they are incredible here, they are both so strong and their romance was so beautiful, I loved seeing them together and the way they always supported each other. After everything they went through it was amazing to see them on their last fight for their happily ever after and I’m not going to spoil anything but let me just say I loved the conclusion of their story and think it was the perfect ending for them. I also loved all their friends and it was amazing to see all the familiar faces, I loved the banter and cute scenes and the way they all count count on each other, the found family trope was written perfectly here. 

Shadow and Storms is the perfect conclusion to Thea and Wilder’s story, I loved it and already can’t wait for more books from this author. If you’re new to this series, I definitely recommend it because it’s amazing and has everything I love in this genre, and if you’ve already read the previous books, I’m sure you’re going to love this epic finale as much as I did!

Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...