Friday, March 31, 2023

ARC Review - Lady of Starfire by Melissa K. Roehrich

 Thank you so much Melissa K. Roehrich for sending me this ARC!

Title: Lady of Starfire
Author: Melissa K. Roehrich
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Series: Lady of Darkness (book #5) 
Pages: 875

Synopsis:

The Final Game Begins.

Scarlett Sutara Aditya has finally learned the full cost to save her world and correct mistakes that are not hers, but she refuses to accept the fate that has been decided for her. Making demands of her own, she fights for her twin flame, her family, and the realm that balances on her destiny. She has always played games by her own rules, but this time, winning might cost her everything.

The broken are remade. The lost are found. Fate is defied, and new destinies are forged as the realm comes together to defend what is theirs. Kings will fall, and Queens will rise. Power is lost, and Chaos is born. Truth can be uncovered in the darkness, but some secrets can only be found among the stars.


Review & thoughts:


Lady of Starfire is the fifth and last book in a Dark Fantasy Romance series and while I’ve loved all the previous books since I started reading this series over a year ago, this one is definitely my new favorite out of them!

Lady of Starfire begins right where Lady of Embers ended and there is so much action since page 1. This book is huge, over 800 pages, but I wasn’t bored for a single moment, there is a perfect balance between crazy action and mind blowing plot twists and sweet moments between our favorite characters. I loved that there are so many POVs here, we can see what’s happening in different parts of the world as everyone is preparing for the war and also see old and new relationships grow. I really like all the characters (let me just say that Razik and Eliza were everything I hoped for here), but my favorites are definitely still Sorin and Scarlett, I’ve loved them since the first book and it’s amazing to see them here together after everything they went through, I always waited for their chapters with bated breath and I can honestly say I am happy with literally everything that happened in this book, I just love it. 

Lady of Starfire is a perfect conclusion to an incredible fantasy series. I loved everything about it and already can’t wait for Melissa’s new series coming this August, she is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors. If you enjoy dark fantasy romance books with badass FMC, great romance and morally grey characters you should definitely start this series ASAP!


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...