Thursday, May 18, 2023

ARC Review - My Neighbor, The Vampire by Brenna Harlow

 Thank you so much Brenna Harlow for sending me this ARC!

Title: My Neighbor, The Vampire
Author: Brenna Harlow
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: Shadowing Jane (book #1) 
Pages: 216

Synopsis:

Samuel was never supposed to stay in New York City. Jane hadn't imagined leaving.

After Samuel is summoned to the city by his wicked 'uncle' and a cult of shadowy vampire overlords, he's forced to blend in, pretend to be human, and find an acceptable place to take up residence.

However, his new human neighbor's sensual moans each night are driving him crazy, and he wonders if he'll survive the experience intact.

Especially when an intruder breaks into her home and Samuel busts through the wall in order to protect her.

His scheme to break away from the Night Order's influence is now ruined, and since she's witnessed his true nature, the girl's life is unavoidably entwined with his. With limited options, he makes the only possible decision;

To disappear with her.


Review & thoughts:


I was so lucky to receive an ARC of this book from the author (thank you, Brenna!), I’ve wanted to read a good vampire book and this one definitely didn’t disappoint. I loved the world created by the author, it was really interesting and vampires were described in such a fascinating way. The plot was perfectly paced with a lot happening so I wasn’t bored for even a moment and slowing down in the right places so we could get to know the characters well. My favorite part was of course the romance. Samuel and Jane are perfect for each other, I could clearly see their attraction since their first meeting and I loved seeing their relationship progress, I would say it was a medium burn with some great spicy scenes and I can’t wait to see more of them in the next book. My Neighbor, The Vampire is a really fun and quick read with amazing romance, well-written characters and interesting plot that I really enjoyed and recommend to all paranormal romance readers.


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...