Sunday, February 11, 2024

ARC Review - Cluelessly Yours by Max Monroe

 Thank you so much Max Monroe for sending me this ARC!

Title: Cluelessly Yours
Author: Max Monroe
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Series: Standalone
Pages: 318

Synopsis:

The bad news? Getting hit by a cab can officially get crossed off my bucket list.

The worse news? While I’ve woken up from my coma, the man I’m in love with hasn’t stirred from his. 

And the most terrible news of all? A pregnant woman is at his bedside, holding his hand, and saying that he’s the father of her baby. 

Sammy Baker is a divorced, single mom trying to find her way again. With two boys and an absent ex-husband, she’s got the world on her shoulders and Legos under her feet.

Amid the chaos lives the dream of, one day, finding love again. 

Though, she didn’t think that would land her smack-dab in the middle of two men. 

Will Sammy choose the successful businessman who doesn’t hesitate to tell her he’s interested? Or will she go for the eligible bachelor doctor with a constant influx of women vying for his attention? 

The smart choice and what the heart wants are two different things. And sometimes, fate has a way of making it so the choice isn’t ours at all.


Review & thoughts:


Cluelessly Yours is the newest standalone Romantic Comedy from my favorite duo rom-com writers Max Monroe and as always they didn’t disappoint, I loved this book!

When Sammy wakes up in a hospital after an accident, she definitely doesn’t expect to see her boyfriend in a coma next to her and a pregnant woman claiming to be his girlfriend. As a single mom with two little boys with unlimited energy and tendency to cause trouble wherever they go, Sammy’s life is complicated enough and when she is pursued by two completely different men, she knows her life is about to get a lot more interesting. 

I’ve been waiting for Sammy’s story since we met her in her sister Brooke’s book and it definitely didn’t disappoint. I loved how strong she was, she was an amazing single mom and adored her sons and I loved her relationship with her family, especially her sister. Both her sons and her sister were amazing and made me laugh out loud so many times with their antics, they were hilarious. The romance was not at all what I expected but I loved it, there was definitely the case of ‘he falls first’ and I adored the hero, he was such a sweet and great guy both to Sammy and to her boys and I loved all their scenes together and as a family, they were all just so perfect. 

Cluelessly Yours is a really great romantic comedy with amazing characters, sweet and spicy romance and I definitely recommend it to everyone who enjoys this genre. I already can’t wait for the next Max Monroe book!


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...