Sunday, February 11, 2024

ARC Review - Make You Wish I Was Dead by Macy T. Riosa

 Thank you so much Macy T. Riosa for sending me this ARC!

Title: Make You Wish I Was Dead
Author: Macy T. Riosa
Genre: Dark Romance
Series: Standalone
Pages: 170

Synopsis:

If there is one thing you should know about me, it’s that I am prone to obsession.That’s the only way I know how to love.I have had several over the course of my relatively short life, but three in particular stood out and shaped me into the severely deranged young woman I now am.The first obsession I remember having was death. It was such an abstract concept for my child brain, and it fascinated me. The second, was blood. You see, after I had my first taste of death, I was kind of disappointed. I expected more from it, I wanted the rush to last longer. I wanted it to be messier, dirtier, something that would mar my skin and stain my clothes.So, blood was my second obsession. In my mind, if there was death, then there should be blood too. Otherwise it was boring.The last one of my obsessions was nothing like the other two. It had dirty blond hair and hazel eyes, loved to stare at me silently and looked very much unapproachable.Alexei Korolov. The Ice King of Olympe, Louisianna.We came from two different sides of town, two very different families, but for some reason, it felt like we were one entity split into two different bodies.Alexei wasn’t the knight in a shining armor who slayed my demons. He was the morally gray villain who captured them just so I could wreak my havoc and unleash my mayhem.Because I was a girl prone to obsession and Alexei Korolov was the deadliest of them all.


Review & thoughts:


Make You Wish I Was Dead is a Dark Romance spooky novella with morally grey characters obsessed with each other that I absolutely loved!

I was so excited to read this book after all the amazing reels I’ve seen from the author and I must admit it was even better than I expected. I loved our FMC, Camila, she was really strong, a true morally grey sunshine heroine and so interesting to read about. Alexei was different than I expected but in such a good way and he and Camila were perfect for each other, I don’t want to spoil anything but OMG these two were everything and I loved all their scenes together and the way they were obsessed with each other. And the way he blushed whenever she was baiting him! I just love these two. It’s a dark romance but there were also a lot of funny moments, the plot was pretty fast paced and I read the whole book in one sitting because I couldn’t put it down and I wish it was a little longer, I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to these characters and really hope we will get to see more of them in next books from this author. 

Make You Wish I Was Dead is an amazing dark romance novella that I really loved and definitely recommend to everyone who enjoys this genre, this book is so good! I already can’t wait for more books from this author.


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - Mayhem & Minnie by Veronica Lancet

  Thank you so much  Chaotic Creative Services  for sending me this ARC! Title: Mayhem & Minnie Author:  Veronica Lancet Genre: Dark Rom...