Sunday, August 4, 2024

ARC Review - Where the light no longer follows by Wendy Heiss

Thank you so much Wendy Heiss for sending me this ARC!

Title: Where the light no longer follows
Author: Wendy Heiss
Genre: Fantasy Romance
Series: Blue Fairytales #3
Pages: 161

Synopsis:

Time no longer exists. At least not to Silene.

Serving under the God of Death as a Reaper, she finds herself stepping between life and death every day, collecting souls and guiding them towards the afterlife. When the brother of Death begins interfering in her duties, she begins to question her existence and purpose.

And the closer she comes to finding her answers, the further her current reality sinks deeper.


Review & thoughts:

Where the Light No Longer Follows is the newest standalone novella in the Blue Fairytales series and I think it might be my new favorite one, I absolutely loved Silene and Gabriel’s story!

I swear, one day these novellas from Wendy are going to be the end of me, they are so well written with the writing style resembling a fairytale and so so heartbreaking it takes me days to stop crying and thinking about them every second. Where the Light No Longer Follows is about Gabriel and Silene, a God of Life and his brother’s Reaper, and their story was so beautiful, I loved their conversations, their banter, the way they slowly fell in love and just everything about them. They were amazing and interesting both as individuals and as a couple and my heart was breaking so many times at everything they went through in the past and I just wanted to hug them and for them to find a way to be happy together, but in a true Wendy fashion, the ending left me in tears but also I can’t imagine a different ending to their story, it was perfect and I choose to believe the fates can be as kind as the tales. 

Where the Light No Longer Follows is an amazing love story with incredible characters and beautiful but heartbreaking romance that I absolutely loved and I definitely recommend to everyone all standalone novellas in this series, they are true masterpieces that will have you smiling through tears and breaking your heart just to put it together again, I love them so much.


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...