Sunday, August 4, 2024

Arc Review - Reckless Love by Hannah McBride

Thank you so much Hannah McBride for sending me this ARC!

Title: Reckless Love
Author: Hannah McBride
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series: Standalone
Pages: 111

Synopsis:

I’ve always been the good girl. The one who put her family above all else. But now my family is gone, and I’m alone. Penniless and on the verge of utter ruin, I make a reckless choice and decide to hand my fate over to an agency known as Wife for Hire.

It’s not like marrying a stranger can make my life any worse, right?

Wrong.

Because the man waiting for me at the end of the aisle is Warwick Forrester–the man who took everything from my family.

But the more I’m with Wick, the less he seems like a monster. He’s kind, caring, and more than a little obsessed with me in all the right ways.

Maybe this man isn’t my ruin. Maybe he’s my salvation.


Review & thoughts:

Reckless Love is a Billionaire Romance and a short novella that I really enjoyed. This is definitely a different read than what I came to expect from Hannah but like all her books it was well written and interesting with great characters and beautiful romance and I hope we will get more such stories from her. 

After the death of her beloved grandparents, Sia wants to save their failing family business, but to access her inheritance she needs to be married. When her lawyer tells her about an agency where she can become a wife for hire for influential men, she jumps at this opportunity, but when the man at the altar turns out to be the who who put her in this situation in the first place, she sets out to destroy his life the way he destroyed hers, which proves difficult since the more time they spend together the more she realizes she might have been wrong about him. 

Reckless Love was such a fun and quick read. It started a bit slow but quickly picked up and I couldn’t put it down, Sia and Wick’s story was really captivating and there was a twist I didn’t expect. While they didn’t start on the right foot, Sia and Wick quickly realized that despite the circumstances that forced them together they might actually be what each other needs and I loved their relationship and how they slowly began to trust and cherish each other. They were truly amazing together and I wish this novella was longer because I couldn’t get enough of these two. 

Reckless Love is a beautiful story with amazing characters and sweet and spicy romance that will leave you wanting more, I really enjoyed it and definitely recommend it to everyone. I already can’t wait for Hannah’s next book!


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...