Sunday, August 4, 2024

ARC Review - That Reunited Feeling by Nicky Redford

Thank you so much Nicky Redford for sending me this ARC!

Title: That Reunited Feeling
Author: Nicky Redford
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Series: Dashwood Billionaires #6
Pages: 364

Synopsis:

It’s sixteen years since I’ve seen my high school sweetheart. But here he is. Right in front of me. Stark naked.

A lot has happened since my teenage first love abandoned me and crushed my heart. 

These days, Tom Dashwood is a billionaire global music mogul. And I’m a single mom with nowhere to live.

I only accepted this job as a live-in housekeeper for Tom’s aunt after she assured me that, since he lives in London, I’d never see him.

But that wasn’t entirely accurate.

And now here he is…wearing nothing but a sexy grin.

Quitting and leaving right now would be a good idea. Not agreeing to be his personal assistant during his extended visit would be even better. But I need the money.

So I’ll do this job until Tom goes back to London. And since the chemistry between us is hotter than ever, I might even have a one-night stand (or two, or ten) with him.

But I will not fall for him.

He nearly destroyed me once. No way am I going to let him finish the job. 


Review & thoughts:

That Reunited Feeling is a Romantic Comedy and the last book in a series of interconnected standalone rom-coms. This is the first book I’ve read from this author and it definitely won’t be the last, I really enjoyed it and Hannah and Tom’s story was amazing.

When Tom comes to visit his aunt and uncle, he definitely doesn’t expect to see Hannah, his first love and the woman he left 17 years ago, working as their housekeeper. Forced to spend time together by Tom’s meddling family, Hannah and Tom quickly realize that no matter how much they want to hate each other their old feelings are still there, but with Hannah going to LA with her son in a few months and Tom returning to London, they need to decide whether rekindling their romance is worth risking their hearts again.

That Reunited Felling is such a fun and beautiful story. I loved Hannah and Tom’s second chance romance, it was amazing to see them fall in love all over again and this just proved they were always perfect for each other. I loved their banter, their conversations, cute moments and the spicy scenes, they went through some things in their time apart and it was great to see them open up and support each other. I also laughed out loud so many times, the chocolate workshop scene had me crying from the laughter and the antics of Hannah, Tom and his family were hilarious. I also liked the relationship Hannah had with her son, Dylan, and the way Tom and Dylan got along, it was amazing to see their growing bond and I loved the family they all made together and with Maggie and Jim. I loved all these characters and hope we will get to see them again in some of the author’s other books. 

That Reunited Feeling is a really great romantic comedy book with amazing characters, beautiful romance and laugh-out-loud scenes, I loved it and definitely recommend it to everyone.


Rating:

⭐⭐⭐⭐/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

ARC Review - MILO by E. L. Lewis

  Thank you so much  Hambright PR  for sending me this ARC! Title: MILO Author:  E.L. Lewis Genre: Dark Mafia Romance Series: Standalone Pag...